PRODUCT USE – RISKS:
Second work / craftman.
UV / IR.
PRODUCT’S HIGHLIGHTS & USER’S BENEFITS:
- High performance optical class.
- Less visual fatigue.
- Field of view 100 x 67 mm
- Guaranteed maximum visual comfort.
4 independent sensors.
Increased product reactivity in all positions and in confined spaces.
- Settings : sensitivity, hue selection, switching time.
- Guaranteed user comfort for all types of welding.
- Grinding/soldering mode.
- 2 applications for a single product.
- Replaceable exterior protection screen.
- Easy replacement of damaged screens.
- Replaceable batteries (CR2032) + Low battery indicator.
- Increased longevity.
CERTIFICATIONS AND STANDARDS:
REGULATION (EU) 2016/425.
- EN166:2001 Personal eye-protection – Specifications : 1 B Oculars
- EN379:2003 + A1:2009 Specification for welding filters with switchable luminous transmittance and welding filters with dual luminous transmittance: 1/1/1/2 / 4/5-9/9-13 Oculars
- EN175:1997 Equipment for eye and face protection during welding and allied processes: B Oculars.
- ANSI-ISEA Z87.1:2010 American National Standards Institute – Occupational and Educational Personal Eye and Face Protection Devices.
- Z87 W4/5-9/9-13: Impact resistance.