- ANSI Z87.1-2015 (American National Standard for Occupational and Educational Eye and Face Protection Devices): Establishes performance criteria and testing requirements for devices used to protect the eyes and face from injuries from impact, non-ionizing radiation and chemical exposure in workplaces and schools. It covers all types of protector configurations including spectacles (plano and prescription), goggles, face shields, welding helmets and full face-piece respirators.
- Z87+ (Impact Mark Rated Plano): The Z87+ is required when claims of compliance such as impact rating or a specific lens type and/or use are made by the manufacterer for plano protectors.
- U (+ SCALE NUMBER): UV Filter. U and Scale Number (Scale ranges from 2 to 6 – the higher the number the highest protection from far and near UV).
- CLEAR: Technology approved for permanent wear and certified with perfect optical quality with anti-fog and antiscratch coatings. 99.9% UVA/UVB protection.
- Soft nose bridge.
- Exceptional eye coverage via the wide fitting single piece lens.
- Anti-scratch/anti-fog coating on both sides on the lens.
- Fit: Unisex – Medium/Large.