- The rubber voltage gloves and leather protectors in the Class 00 Rubber Voltage Glove Kit are designed and tested to use with a max voltage of 500V/750V DC.
- A glove back is included for convenience.
- Rubber gloves can be ordered in sizes 8-12.
- The test date and class label can be found on the back of the rubber gloves to identify first dielectric test date and max use voltage strength.
Additional info: Class 00 Rubber Voltage Glove Kit Includes:
- One Pair of Class 00 Rubber Voltage Gloves.
- 10″ Leather Protectors.
- Glove Bag.
- Fabric/Material: Rubber/Leather
- Rubber voltage gloves are electrically tested and marked with initial test date
- Class 00 – Max Use Voltage 500V AC/750V DC.
- Available in black, red, and yellow.
- NFPA 70E.
- CSA Z462.
- ANSI/ASTM D120, Class 00, Type 1.
PRODUCT CARE :
- Should be cleaned in warm water with mild soap.
- Store flat in a protective bag. Do not fold gloves.
- Avoid high heat and high moisture areas.
- Gloves should not be placed in direct sunlight.
- Keep out of contact with any chemical substance.
- Inspections should occur before each use. Inspection methods are outlined in ASTM F1236.